The Krishi Land India ("Krishiland" or "we") is a website portal that provides facilities for user to join and buy, sell rent the agriculture machinery. Agriculture machinery and land related information for the farmers in India. The services offered by us include the krishiland websites located at krishiland.com or any sub domain of krishiland.com (the "krishiland Website"), and any other feature, content or applications offered from time to time by krishiland in connection with the krishiland Website whether accessed directly or through our application for mobile devices (collectively, the "krishiland Services").
KrishiLand may modify this Agreement from time to time and each modification will be effective when it is posted on the KrishiLand Website. You agree to be bound to any changes to this Agreement through your continued use of the KrishiLand Services. You will not be notified of any modifications to this Agreement so it is important that you review this Agreement regularly to ensure you are updated as to any changes.
WE URGE YOU TO THINK BEFORE YOU UPLOAD, SUBMIT OR EMBED CONTENT. THIS AGREEMENT PERMITS YOU TO UPLOAD TO, SUBMIT TO OR EMBED ON THE KrishiLand SERVICES ONLY PHOTOS OR OTHER CONTENT THAT YOU OWN THE COPYRIGHT TO OR OTHERWISE HAVE THE RIGHT TO PUBLISH. BY UPLOADING, SUBMITTING OR EMBEDDING PHOTOS OR OTHER CONTENT THAT YOU DO NOT OWN THE COPYRIGHT TO OR DO NOT OTHERWISE HAVE THE RIGHT TO PUBLISH, YOU MAY SUBJECT YOURSELF TO LEGAL LIABILITY (SEE E.G., SECTIONS 4, 5 AND 6 BELOW). IT IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY TO ENSURE YOU HAVE ADEQUATE RIGHTS TO PUBLISH TO THE KrishiLand SERVICES ALL PHOTOS AND OTHER CONTENT YOU POST.
1. Eligibility.Use of the KrishiLand Services is void where prohibited. By registering, you (i) represent and warrant that you have the right, authority, and capacity to enter into and to fully abide by all of the terms and conditions of this Agreement, and (ii) agree to comply with all applicable domestic and international laws, statutes, ordinances and regulations regarding your use of the KrishiLand Services.
2. Term.This Agreement shall remain in full force and effect while you use the KrishiLand Services or are a User/ Vendor on the website. KrishiLand may terminate your use of the KrishiLand Website or the KrishiLand Services, in its sole discretion, for any reason or no reason whatsoever, at any time, without warning or notice to you.
KrishiLand does not claim any ownership rights in the text, files, images, photos, works, works of authorship, or any other materials (collectively, "User Content") that you upload to, submit to, or embed on the KrishiLand Services. You represent and warrant that you own the User Content posted by you on or through the KrishiLand Services or that you otherwise have sufficient right, title and interest in and to such User Content to grant KrishiLand the licenses and rights set forth below without violating, infringing or misappropriating the privacy rights, publicity rights, copyrights, contract rights, intellectual property rights or any other rights of any person. You agree to pay for all royalties, fees, and any other monies owing any person by reason of any User Content posted by you to or through the KrishiLand Services.
After posting, uploading or embedding User Content to the KrishiLand Services, you continue to retain such rights in such User Content as you held prior to posting such User Content on the KrishiLand Services and you continue to have the right to use your User Content in any way you choose. However, by displaying or publishing ("posting") any User Content on or through the KrishiLand Services, you hereby grant to KrishiLand a non-exclusive, royalty-free, transferable, sub licensable, worldwide license to use, display, reproduce, adapt, modify (e.g., re-format), re-arrange, and distribute your User Content through any media now known or developed in the future. Photographs used on the KrishiLand Services on in any KrishiLand publication will include attribution to the photographer and/or copyright holder.
Without this license, KrishiLand would be unable to provide the KrishiLand Services or its publications. For example, the license you grant to KrishiLand is non-exclusive (meaning you are free to license your Content to anyone else in addition to KrishiLand), fully-paid and royalty-free (meaning that KrishiLand is not required to pay you for the use of the User Content that you post), sub licensable (so that KrishiLand is able to use its affiliates and subcontractors such as Internet content delivery networks to provide the KrishiLand Services), and worldwide (because the Internet and the KrishiLand Services are global in reach).
This license will terminate at the time you remove your User Content from the KrishiLand Services except as to any User Content that KrishiLand has sublicensed prior to your removal of your User Content from the KrishiLand Services, which license shall continue in perpetuity... To remove User Content, please send a request to info@KrishiLand.com and include a brief description of the item(s) to be removed along with a URL of the item(s) current location on the KrishiLand Website. We will remove the item(s) as quickly as possible.
The KrishiLand Services contain Content owned by KrishiLand ("KrishiLand Content"). KrishiLand Content is protected by copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret and other laws, and KrishiLand owns and retains all rights in the KrishiLand Content and the KrishiLand Services. KrishiLand hereby grants you a limited, revocable, non-sub licensable license to view the KrishiLand Content (excluding any software code) solely for your personal use in connection with viewing the KrishiLand Website and using the KrishiLand Services. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, you agree that you shall not copy, modify, translate, publish, broadcast, transmit, license, sublicense, assign, distribute, perform, display, or sell any KrishiLand Content appearing on or through the KrishiLand Services.
The KrishiLand Services contain Content of other Users and other KrishiLand licensors ("Third Party Content") and you are permitted to access the Third Party Content solely for your personal use in connection with viewing the KrishiLand Website and using the KrishiLand Services. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, you agree that you shall not copy, modify, translate, publish, broadcast, transmit, license, sublicense, assign, distribute, perform, display, or sell any Third Party Content appearing on or through the KrishiLand Services.
4.Prohibited Content. KrishiLand reserves the right, in its sole and absolute discretion, to determine whether User Content is appropriate; and to remove any User Content, without notice or liability to you, which it determines to be inappropriate. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, the following is a partial list of the types of User Content that KrishiLand deems to be inappropriate:
Content that criticizes a business or individual beyond that of merely offering an opinion
Content that harasses or advocates harassment of another person;
Content that exploits people in a sexual or violent manner;
Content that contains nudity, violence, or offensive subject matter or contains a link to an adult website
Content that includes racially, ethically, or otherwise objectionable language;
Content that is libelous, defamatory, or otherwise tortious language
Content that solicits personal information from anyone under 18
Content that promotes information that you know is false or misleading or promotes illegal activities or conduct that is abusive, threatening, obscene, defamatory or libelous
Content that promotes an illegal or unauthorized copy of another person's copyrighted work, such as providing pirated computer programs or links to them, providing information to circumvent manufacture-installed copy-protect devices, or providing pirated music or links to pirated music files
Content that involves the transmission of "junk mail," "chain letters," or unsolicited mass mailing, instant messaging, "spimming," or "spamming"
Content that contains restricted or password only access pages or hidden pages or images (those not linked to or from another accessible page)
Content that furthers or promotes any criminal activity or enterprise or provides instructional information about illegal activities including, but not limited to making or buying illegal weapons, violating someone's privacy, or providing or creating computer viruses
Content that solicits passwords or personal identifying information for commercial or unlawful purposes from other Users
Content that involves commercial activities and/or sales without our prior written consent such as contests, sweepstakes, barter, advertising, or pyramid schemes; and
KrishiLand's right to remove inappropriate User Content shall not be its sole right with respect to inappropriate User Content and KrishiLand expressly reserves the right to investigate and take appropriate legal action against anyone who, in KrishiLand's sole discretion, violates this provision, including without limitation, reporting you to law enforcement authorities.
5. Prohibited Activity. You expressly agree that you are prohibited from engaging in, and will not engage in, the following prohibited activities in connection with your use of the KrishiLand Services:
copying, modifying, translating, publishing, broadcasting, transmitting, licensing, sublicensing, assigning, distributing, performing, publicly displaying, or selling any Third Party Content or KrishiLand Content appearing on or through the KrishiLand Services;
criminal or tortious activity, including child pornography, fraud, trafficking in obscene material, drug dealing, gambling, harassment, stalking, spamming, spimming, sending of viruses or other harmful files, copyright infringement, patent infringement, or theft of trade secrets
covering or obscuring the banner advertisements on your personal profile page, or any KrishiLand page via HTML/CSS or any other means
any automated use of the system, such as using scripts to add friends or send comments or messages
interfering with, disrupting, or creating an undue burden on the KrishiLand Services or the networks or services connected to the KrishiLand Services
attempting to impersonate another User, person, or representative of KrishiLand
using the account, username, or password of another User at any time or disclosing your password to any third party or permitting any third party to access your account
selling or otherwise transferring your profile, without our permission;
using any information obtained from the KrishiLand Services in order to harass, abuse, or harm another person
displaying an advertisement on your profile, or accepting payment or anything of value from a third person in exchange for your performing any commercial activity on or through the KrishiLand Services on behalf of that person, such as placing commercial content on your profile, posting blogs or bulletins with a commercial purpose, or sending private messages with a commercial purpose; or
using the KrishiLand Services in a manner inconsistent with any and all applicable laws and regulations.
6. Copyright Policy. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to KrishiLand or others (including without limitation Third Party Content or KrishiLand Content) without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information. If we become aware that one of our users is a repeat copyright infringer, it is our policy to take reasonable steps within our power to terminate that user. Without limiting the foregoing, if you believe that your work has been copied and posted on the KrishiLand Services in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide us with relevant proof and we ll be happy to take corrective action accordingly
7. User Disputes. You are solely responsible for your interactions with other KrishiLand Users. KrishiLand reserves the right, but has no obligation, to monitor disputes between you and other Users and to immediately terminate the privileges of any User for any reason or for no reason.
9. Promotions and Giveaways. From time to time, KrishiLand will offer sweepstakes, promotions or giveaways on behalf of third parties. Each promotion or giveaway will have its own rules that will disclose what information is gathered, how that information is used, and who that information shared with. KrishiLand encourages you to review such information prior to engaging with each sweepstakes, promotion or giveaway.
Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, KrishiLand is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate Content posted on the KrishiLand Website or in connection with the KrishiLand Services. User Content created and posted on the KrishiLand Website may contain links to other websites. KrishiLand is not responsible for the accuracy or opinions contained in User Content or on third party websites linked from User Content. Such websites are in no way investigated, monitored or checked for accuracy or completeness by KrishiLand. Inclusion of any linked website on the KrishiLand Services does not imply approval or endorsement of the linked website by KrishiLand. When you access these third-party sites, you do so at your own risk. KrishiLand takes no responsibility for third party advertisements which are posted on this KrishiLand Website or through the KrishiLand Services, nor does it take any responsibility for the goods or services provided by its advertisers. KrishiLand is not responsible for the conduct, whether online or offline, of any User of the KrishiLand Services. KrishiLand assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, any User communication or any Content. KrishiLand is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any email or players due to technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or on any of the KrishiLand Services or combination thereof, including any injury or damage to Users or to any person's computer related to or resulting from participation or downloading materials in connection with the KrishiLand Services. Under no circumstances shall KrishiLand be responsible for any loss or damage, including personal injury or death, resulting from use of the KrishiLand Services, attendance at a KrishiLand event, from any Content posted on or through the KrishiLand Services, or from the conduct of any Users of the KrishiLand Services, whether online or offline. KrishiLand cannot guarantee and does not promise any specific results from use of the KrishiLand Services.
11. Limitation of Liability. IN NO EVENT SHALL KrishiLand OR ANY PARENT, SUBSIDIARY, AFFILIATE, DIRECTOR, OFFICER, EMPLOYEE, LICENSOR, DISTRIBUTOR, SUPPLIER, AGENT, RESELLER, OWNER, OR OPERATOR OF KrishiLand BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, EXEMPLARY, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING LOST PROFIT DAMAGES ARISING FROM YOUR USE OF THE SERVICES, EVEN IF KrishiLand HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. NOTWITHSTANDING ANYTHING TO THE CONTRARY CONTAINED HEREIN, KRISHILAND'S LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ANY CAUSE WHATSOEVER AND REGARDLESS OF THE FORM OF THE ACTION, WILL AT ALL TIMES BE LIMITED TO THE AMOUNT PAID, IF ANY, PAID BY YOU TO KrishiLand FOR THE KrishiLand SERVICES DURING THE TERM OF YOUR USE. THE FOREGOING LIMITATION OF LIABILITY SHALL APPLY TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW IN THE APPLICABLE JURISDICTION. YOU SPECIFICALLY ACKNOWLEDGE THAT KrishiLand SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR USER CONTENT OR FOR ANY DEFAMATORY, OFFENSIVE, OR ILLEGAL CONDUCT OF ANY THIRD PARTY AND THAT THE RISK OF HARM OR DAMAGE FROM THE FOREGOING RESTS ENTIRELY WITH YOU.
SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. ACCORDINGLY, SOME OF THE LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU
12. Special Admonitions for International Use. Recognizing the global nature of the Internet, you agree to comply with all local rules regarding online conduct and acceptable Content. Specifically, you agree to comply with all applicable laws regarding the transmission of technical data exported from the United States or the country in which you reside.
13. Disputes; Choice of Law; Venue. If there is any dispute about or involving the KrishiLand Services, you agree that the dispute shall be governed by the laws of Hyderabad, India. The prevailing party in any action brought in connection with this Agreement shall be entitled to an award of attorneys' fees and costs incurred by the prevailing party in connection with such action.
15. Waiver and Severability of Terms. The failure of KrishiLand to exercise or enforce any right or provision of this Agreement shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. If any provision of this Agreement is found by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, the parties nevertheless agree that the court should endeavor to give effect to the parties' intentions as reflected in the provision, and the other provisions of this Agreement remain in full force and effect.
16. Statute of Limitations. You agree that regardless of any statute or law to the contrary, any claim or cause of action arising out of or related to use of the Service or this Agreement must be filed within one (1) year after such claim or cause of action arose or be forever barred.
SECTION 3 - ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS AND TIMELINESS OF INFORMATION
Fusce sagittis eros non ligula tempus, hendrerit dapibus orci rutrum. Quisque tincidunt augue metus, id eleifend tortor venenatis tempus. Cras quis massa orci. Vivamus tincidunt tellus nisi, eget tincidunt neque malesuada eget. Quisque eu nulla quis nulla iaculis placerat sit amet eget est. Phasellus eu magna dapibus, eleifend neque vitae, tempor sem.
Interdum et malesuada fames ac ante ipsum primis in faucibus. Sed id neque feugiat ligula tristique gravida at a orci. Suspendisse iaculis sagittis neque id pharetra. Nunc blandit urna mi, quis egestas lectus vulputate at. Ut elementum, neque eget tristique consectetur, purus tortor viverra orci, id faucibus libero justo eget ligula. Duis tristique nibh erat. Ut mauris tellus, blandit eu felis non, sagittis posuere massa.